Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A whole day of quality time!

Now that my kids are getting older, I think it is such fun to do things with each one of them, individually. My husband got free tickets to go to the Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes show. Unfortunately he can't come because he has army duty this weekend, but it is a perfect opportunity to have some quality time with my three year old daughter, who loves her dance class. Getting child care for my little boy was tricky, but luckily I have the pleasure of having a great family, who lives nearby, and are willing to sit for me. The little things really make a difference!

Anyway, I have a fun-packed day planned, free entry to the Children's Museum of Manhattan, window shopping at FAO Schwartz and lunch planned at an Alice in Wonderland themed tearoom, besides the actual Christmas Spectacular, itself. I even asked Dana, at Fashion Under $100, for some fashion advice for the big day, and she actually aswered me! Although I may have to pass on the winter shorts with tights look, as I'm not a young chicken anymore, I may be able to adapt this to a more appropriate look for me, as I have things that can work... :)